Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hack google hurdle race

     Today morning when I opened google, I saw the hurdles. I tried it. I am not so good with games. I can't even come within 20 seconds. But my friends are doing good and my office's best record is 10.6 seconds with two medels. So the crowd is at the top runners' desk.

     I decided to pull the crowd towards me. I am a programmer than a gammer. I did it in my way. Here is my result.
    It is very simple. Do the following.
  • Use firefox installed with firebug addon or chrome.
  • Play the game and finish it. (you take your own time. Don't hurry. Slow and study wins the race ;-)
  • In chrome open settings -> Tools -> Developer tools. In firefox open firebut by Tools -> firebug or clicking the bug image at the right bottom cornor of your firefox.
  • Now  you can edit the page code in realtime.
  • Everything is under the div with id hplogo_sb
  • Under that div, you can see four elements. hplogo_sbt is for the score and three hplogo_sm are for the medels.
  • Change hplogo_sbt's value to whatever you want. Even negetive as I do.
  • And change the class value of all hplogo_sm to hplogo_smg. If the hplogo_sm's class value is hplogo_smh, the medel is not granted. If you change it to hplogo_smg, it will be granted.
  • Now call your friends and get popular
Now the entire crowd is at my desk ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment