Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Write in your blog through email

In my college blogger.com is blocked. But I have a habit that whatever I like, I think, I know, I will write in my blog kumaran127.blogspot.com. So now I need an alternative to write to my blog. Then I found that blogger provides an option to post through mail. First we need to create a secret email id for blog posting (this must be secret. Because only you should be able to write in your blog). After that you can send your writing to that email, that will be published in your blog.

For that option, do the following,
  • In blogger dashboard, select settings
  • then select the tab email & mobile
  • in the email posting address create the secret email
  • there will be some options as, 1.publish emails directly, 2.save emails as draft posts, 3.disabled. Among them select your required option and save the settings.
Thats all. now you can write in your blog through mails. One important thing here is, the subject of your email will be the heading for your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment