Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Googling...

Most of us started our travel in Internet from Google. And now whatever we have a question in our mind we just go to Google and ask there. Most of us why all are using Google daily isn't it? It became a part of my life I think the same would happened for you also.

But what happened if we submit a query at Google? It returns a million results which are seems related for our query. And many people spend most of their time in just finding appropriate result for them by manually surfing the results one by one.

It may be a better thing but I think it is not the appropriate. Because we have a lots of things provided by Google to optimize our result. Thus we can make Google more focus on what we actually need. This simply reduces the number of results which makes our work easy.

This series is being created in the mood of making Google search better. The following posts are related to Google searching telling some techniques to get better result. But you have to pardon me for my English. I'm not well versed in English but tried to give my points clearly as possible i can.

1 comment: